1sache fruit pectin
1. Finely chop or great the apples and place with the blackberries in a microwave proven bowl.
2. Microwave on full heat for 10minutes stirring half way through.
3. In a separate bowl mix the sugar with the fruit pectin.
4. The fruit should be soft and juicy after 10minutes in the microwave.
5. Add the sugar, stir well.
6. Heat in the microwave on full effect for 15-17minutes (4min vigorously)
Whilst the jam is cooking clean some jars, either in brewery steriliser or place the bottles in oven and heat to 100oc.
7. Remove any foam from the surface. Place the jam in jars.
Leave the jars upside down to cool. (This will make them airtight and should make the jam keep longer.)
When cool turn the jars the right side up and keep in fridge.