225ml plain flour
1pinch of salt
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
6 tablespoons of cacao powder
Preheat oven to 175oc.
1. Place the butter in a microwave safe bowl.
2. Melt the butter.
3. Stir in the sugar.
4. Add the cocoa, flour, salt and vanilla extract.
5. Mix well.
6. Add the eggs and mix until mixture is smooth.
7. Finished mixture.
8. Place baking paper in the bottom of a large springform baking tin.
9. Pour in the mixture and bake in middle of the oven for 35minutes.
10. Remove from the oven (it will still be soft and sticky so don’t do a stick test to see if it’s done). Leave to cool.
11. Remove the springform and baking paper, serve and enjoy!